Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumn Rambling


Autumn is getting into full swing.  The days are getting shorter but still so pleasantly warm and perfect for taking walks through the transforming countryside.  As the colours change and the little bugs enjoy the last of the flowers in bloom nature looks beautiful at this time of year.  Taking in all of the textures and fading colours of the season gets me out of the studio and inspires new designs.  You never know what you will come across so until the chill sets in I'm planning to make the most of it.    
  


. . . I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.  So I have spent almost all the daylight hours in the open air. ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne





Fall has always been my favourite season.  The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale. ~ Lauren DeStefano




No comments:

Post a Comment